Recommended: Japanese Block Plane and Chisel
- 9mm(3/8″) dovetail or bench chisel
- 12mm (1/2”) paring chisel. (Bench or dovetail chisel also acceptable.)
- 24mm(1”) paring chisel. (Bench or dovetail chisel also acceptable.)
- 210mm Ryoba saw (japanese two sided pull saw)
- block plane
- Square, hammer, pencil and eraser
- Dozuki saw (Japanese backsaw)
- Marking gauge
- Sashigane (Japanese square)
Contact Mokuchi to purchase tools. As a Japanese tool retailer Mokuchi provides guidance on selecting tools and a student discount.
$155 for class. A $20 materials fee will be required for each student at time of class.
# of Students
Time & Location
Mokuchi Studio – Port Jervis
9am – 6pm